Circle of Integration groups are designed to be an online space to meet regularly, create community, learn, grow, and stay in touch with the tools and practices you learned at the Hoffman Process. Each facilitated group will commit to a series of 4 sessions.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to consolidate, practice and apply the tools within a supportive therapeutic environment, building our capacity to meet life on the Right Road with authenticity, clarity, purpose and compassion.
SESSIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Left Road/Right Road exploration
- Vindictiveness and Karpmann Triangle
- Transference / Interpersonal conflict
- Internal conflict / working with the parts
- Spiritual Resilience & Self Compassion
- Exploring joy & playfulness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
Pricing: We are currently offering an Early Bird Discount! $495.00 for 4 sessions. Full price is $600
Dates for the 4 sessions:
- Monday 16th of January: 6:30pm – 9:30pm AEST
- Monday 23rd of January: 6:30pm – 9:30pm AEST
- Monday 30th of January: 6:30pm – 9:30pm AEST
- Monday 13th of February: 6:30pm – 9:30pm AEST
The weekly sessions will be hosted via Zoom. Once a ticket has been purchased, you will receive an email from the Hoffman Centre with the zoom details and a copy of a Pre-Course Questionnaire for you to fill out.
The Circle of Integration event requires a commitment to all 4 sessions and 6 participants for the event to go ahead. If the minimum number of participants isn’t reached, ticket holders will be eligible for a transfer of dates or refund. If a participant request a refund or cancellation due to their own circumstances an administration fee will occur.