Circle of Integration groups are designed to be an online space to meet regularly, create community, learn, grow, and stay in touch with the tools and practices you learned at the Hoffman Process. Each facilitated group will commit to a series of 6 sessions.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to consolidate, practice and apply the tools within a supportive therapeutic environment, building our capacity to meet life on the Right Road with authenticity, clarity, purpose and compassion.
SESSIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Left Road/Right Road exploration
- Vindictiveness and Karpmann Triangle
- Transference / Interpersonal conflict
- Internal conflict / working with the parts
- Spiritual Resilience & Self Compassion
- Exploring joy & playfulness
- Gratitude & Appreciation
Pricing: Circle of Integration groups require a commitment to 6 sessions.
The cost for 6 sessions is $600.
Dates for the 6 sessions are the following:
- Wednesday June 2nd
- Wednesday June 9th
- Wednesday June 16th
- Wednesday June 23rd
- Wednesday June 30th
- Wednesday July 7th
6:00pm – 8:00pm AEST