Jutka and Volker once again have put their combined 70 years of counselling and transformation experience together to support couples on their journey through these challenging times.
They are Master practitioners with a deep understanding of the human condition and the ability to effect transformational change. For anyone who wants optimise their relationship, this is a great opportunity.
This event is perfect for couples who are
- Wanting to rekindle intimacy and desire
- Experiencing recurring breakdown patterns
- Difficulties in finding resolution in conflict situations
- Feeling a lack of vision for the relationship
Complete the workshop
- Renewing the ‘Usness’ of your relationship
- Deepening empathic awareness for each other
- Feeling empowered to resolve conflict
- Understanding personal and relational vicious cycles
- Breaking destructive patterns
- Finding each other again in love, respect and joy
Flow of the Day
Start: 10 am AEST
Lunch: Approximate 12.30-2.3-pm
End: 5 pm AEST
Limited to 10 couples
Participants can be either graduates or non grads of the Hoffman Process.
This workshop can be helpful for singles who are currently not in a partnership however would like to gain awareness around repeating patterns in their relationships, as well as preparing themselves for their next relationship. As there are a number of inquiry processes that require another person, singles will need to sign up with a friend who is also willing to explore this area of growth.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]
We are here for you!
Jutka and Volker
Jutka Freiman, Volker Krohn