Do you know someone who…
- helps others even to the point of neglecting their own needs or doesn’t take responsibility for meeting their own needs?
- feels powerless, helpless, hopeless. Maybe “super-sensitive” and can deny possession of the power to change their circumstances?
- blames, criticises, can be controlling, rigid, angry or unpleasant?
Do you often hear yourself or others say “let me help you!” “it’s all your fault!” or “poor me!”
When we are in the drama triangle of victim, rescuer, and persecutor we can unknowingly create suffering, conflict and disharmony for ourselves and others.
What gives the drama triangle much of its power is that we can often switch roles and cycle through all three roles without ever getting out of the triangle.
The goal is to transform this lose-lose situation and create a more positive outcome for everyone.
Join us and learn how to:
- step into your own leadership capabilities by breaking through the belief that someone else will save you
- learn how to be supportive and helpful without rescuing
- be self-accountable for own feelings, thoughts, and reactions
and much more