Over the last seven years Jutka Freiman (Director of Program Design) and Volker Krohn (Director Hoffman Institute Singapore/Australia) have designed a follow up program in response to the wishes of Hoffman Graduates, who wanted further assistance in their emotional and spiritual development.
In realising the need for people to have ‘time out’ from the busy ‘doingness’ of modern life, ‘Retreats 1 and 2’ were designed. Almost 300 Hoffman Graduates have completed these follow on programs and we’ve had rewarding reviews and feedback from them. Most noticeably, many participants have said that they were able to make much more sense of the experience of their original Hoffman Process and have then been better able to apply their ‘learning’ more easily in their daily lives with a greater awareness of their Spiritual Self.
In 2018, we will still offer The Retreats 1 and 2 over two separate weekends in March 2-5th and October 12 – 15th. However we have decided to offer a combined Retreat, as a five day program, called The Hoffman Advanced Integration Training. The first ‘Advanced Integration’ will be held in May 26th – 30th 2018.
Here is a brief outline:
You will be guided into a deep engagement with the Enneagram system and will be able to locate your own Enneatype structure and the inherent gifts of your type, further supporting you on the spirit guided path through your life’s journey. This is a highly experiential retreat that introduces new spiritual practises and other modalities, as well as Constellation Work.
- Deepen your understanding of the motivation of certain persistent negative patterns and finding resolution
- Understanding the underlying emotional needs that create certain fixations
- Finding a practise to deepen your connection to essence that works best in aligning your ‘Quadrinity’
- Deepening your understanding of how other people perceive reality and what their particular sensitivities are
- Finding more emotional resilience, thus improving leadership skills and empathic attunement
- Deepening compassion for other people’s struggles with their negative patterns, moods and attitudes
- Getting an embodied distinction of what it feels like to have more balance within your Quadrinity and in your life
- Understanding how our instincts impact our personality and what each person needs to do in order to find balance and live more from their essential nature.
- Learn more meditation techniques –‘The whole is greater than the sum of its parts’.
- Be challenged to grow into the next layer of your consciousness.
- Resolving interpersonal issues: Relationships, Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Moving from the restlessness of your patterns to resting in your Spirit
Price: $4400 (GST incl.) Room, board and course materials
For people who have completed the Retreat 1 we are offering $1000 (GST incl.) discount.
Early bird: $200