People who choose to do the Hoffman Process come with a strong commitment to make positive and lasting changes in their lives. The Process significantly accelerates personal growth and participants report that over time, they are experiencing a fuller and more fulfilled life.
Thousands of people have benefited from the Hoffman Process, including celebrities, doctors, therapists and counsellors, actors, musicians, highly successful business people and entrepreneurs, creative people, mothers, fathers, adult children of alcoholics, drug addicts and orphans to name just a few.
The feedback we continually hear is how the Process changed people’s lives, how their close family members, friends and significant others witness the deep transformation that blossoms over time, a current that gently pulls them along to do the same.
Over the past 30 years, I have seen thousands of people from all walks of life benefit from the Hoffman Process. We receive regular referrals from therapists, counselors and other healthcare professionals. Visit our testimonials page to read a selection of participants and industry experts’ comments on the Process. We hope you will join us for the most positive transformational experience of your life.
Volker Krohn, Director, Hoffman Centre Australia/Singapore since 1991.
Transformation Backed by Science
Over the past 50 years the Hoffman Process has been meticulously refined in collaboration with leading professionals from multiple disciplines including mental health, psychotherapy, spirituality and the human potential movement. A selection of healing modalities are incorporated into the program and held by highly skilled, qualified practitioners in a supportively structured, non-invasive culture.
These modalities include experiential psychotherapy, family constellation, bioenergetics, Gestalt, emotional release, group therapy, joyful play, meditation, visualisation & journaling.
- The Hoffman Process runs from 9am Saturday morning and concludes around 2.45pm on Friday afternoon
- There is a tutorial the day after the Process ends on Saturday from 10am – 12pm in Byron Bay town centre
- Over 100 hours tuition facilitated by trained Psychotherapists
- One experienced, qualified facilitator per 8 participants
- 44 page questionnaire and comprehensive assessment
- 28 page Process Introduction booklet
- 175 page Course Workbook
- 4 Follow-up support sessions tailored to your group
- Over 30 practical and powerful techniques
- Audio download Kit
- 7 nights accommodation at Sangurya Retreat Centre in Byron Bay
- Accommodation commences on Friday from 2pm and includes dinner
- Due to Covid, all accommodation is in single rooms
- All daily meals of delicious healthy food are included
TERMS: Cancellation, Deferral and Refund Policy
There is a non-refundable deposit of $500 required for enrolment in the Hoffman Process which applies to a specific Process date. If you change or cancel your Process date within 2 weeks of Process commencement, a $2750 fee is applicable. If the attendance date is changed or cancelled within 1 week of a Process commencement, then participants forfeit the entire fee. Exemptions are considered if a medical certificate is provided. All other date changes made outside of these specified periods, incur a $110 administration fee.
For any questions, please call +61 (03) 9826 2133 or contact us by email.