People who choose to do the Hoffman Process come with a strong commitment to make positive and lasting changes in their lives. The Process significantly accelerates personal growth and participants report that over time, they are experiencing a fuller and more fulfilled life.
Thousands of people have benefited from the Hoffman Process, including celebrities, doctors, therapists and counsellors, actors, musicians, highly successful business people and entrepreneurs, creative people, mothers, fathers, adult children of alcoholics, drug addicts and orphans to name just a few.
The feedback we continually hear is how the Process changed people’s lives, how their close family members, friends and significant others witness the deep transformation that blossoms over time, a current that gently pulls them along to do the same.
Over the past 30 years, I have seen thousands of people from all walks of life benefit from the Hoffman Process. We receive regular referrals from therapists, counselors and other healthcare professionals. Visit our testimonials page to read a selection of participants and industry experts’ comments on the Process. We hope you will join us for the most positive transformational experience of your life.
Volker Krohn, Director, Hoffman Centre Australia/Singapore since 1991.
Transformation Backed by Science
Over the past 50 years the Hoffman Process has been meticulously refined in collaboration with leading professionals from multiple disciplines including mental health, psychotherapy, spirituality and the human potential movement. A selection of healing modalities are incorporated into the program and held by highly skilled, qualified practitioners in a supportively structured, non-invasive culture.
These modalities include experiential psychotherapy, family constellation, bioenergetics, Gestalt, emotional release, group therapy, joyful play, meditation, visualisation & journaling.
- The Retreat is held at Sangurya Retreat Centre in Byron Bay for 6 nights from the Saturday
- Rooms are residential twin-share*
- All meals of delicious healthy food are included
* A limited number of single rooms may be available; the single room surcharge is $705 (incl. gst)
**Accommodation at Sangsurya the night before the Process can be booked for $177 (incl. dinner & breakfast)
- The Retreat runs from Saturday morning until Wednesday evening
- Over 100 hours tuition facilitated by trained Psychotherapists
- One experienced, qualified facilitator per 8 participants
- 44 page questionnaire and comprehensive assessment
- 28 page Process Introduction booklet
- 175 page Course Workbook
- 4 Follow-up support sessions tailored to your group
- Over 30 practical and powerful techniques
- Audio download Kit
NOTE: Prices & dates are subject to change. Full payment is due two weeks prior to the program commencement. If you cancel or defer your enrolment within 48 hours of the Retreat the full fee is non-refundable. An administration fee of $110 is applicable for deferrals.
For any questions, please call +61 (03) 9826 2133 or contact us by email.
Sangsurya Retreat Centre Gardens and Ocean View