Volker Krohn and Jutka Freiman
Retreat Cost: $4400 (All Inclusive)
Early Bird Discount: save $200 if paid in full 4 weeks in advance
To secure your place, pay your deposit or pay in full by selecting the Early Bird price of $4200 from the dropdown below:
Deepen into Being and Live Your Highest Purpose
With Jutka Freiman (Psych, Senior Hoffman Facilitator and International accredited Enneagram Trainer, Director of Advanced Program Design) and Volker Krohn (MA Psych., Family Therapist and Director of the Hoffman Centre).
5 Day / 4 Night Hoffman Graduates Retreat
‘The Retreat’ is an all inclusive residential retreat offering an advanced integration training program for Hoffman Graduates. The Retreat utilises a powerful combination of the Hoffman Tools alongside Family Constellation work and the wisdom of the Enneagram.
Hosted by two master practitioners, this exciting program is imbued with more than 60 years of combined practise. Expect to expand your consciousness and develop your spiritual practice, transmuting the energy caught up in unconscious behaviour.
These 5 days will enable you to transform, transcend and deepen into being and into the light. You will be guided into a deep engagement with the Enneagram system and will be able to locate your own Enneatype structure and the inherent gifts of your type. You can expect to be further supported on the spirit guided path through your life’s journey.
The Retreat is an extraordinary addition to the Process and I highly recommend it to any Hoffman graduates. It is indeed a further deepening into the very ground of being. Jutka and Volker have such a wealth and depth of experience. They guided us all with such love into a deep exploration of our Enneagram type and subtypes and those unconscious needs and instincts that drive us all. The clarity and insights into my personality structure was profound. I came away feeling clearer and lighter than ever. More tools, more insights, more presence. WOW. Thank you.
– Anne Looby
Expanding Ever Deeper Into Pure Consciousness
During this highly experiential event, you will come to understand the finer distinctions on how we ourselves and others perceive and respond with what can only be described at times as the utmost subtlety.
By understanding the motivation of our reactions and responses and others’ quite distinct contrasts, allows for a deeper layer of mindful intelligence to unfold.
The Retreat is a wonderful opportunity to expand the work of the Process, into a far deeper understanding of your character and personality and how the dark side fixations and negative passions of the emotional child obscure your essence.
Over the course of the 5 days, we will utilise a variety of new and sophisticated modalities including somatic work, emotional release, creative inquiry and deep meditations.
The program will also include profound contemplative practice and relaxation.
We will move the focus from discovering the source of your patterns (Mum & Dad), to the present reality and how those patterns interfere with all the relationships in your life today and prevent you from living your potential and vision.
Now almost two years on after doing the process, followed by the Advanced Retreat 6 months later and looking back at the experience – it seems that the Process was like a cauldron, a boiling pot where a multitude of issues came to the surface to be recognised and the Retreat was a place of consolidation and understanding of where to move next.
The Process was a building of tensions and energy like a boiler building up with pressure and the Retreat was the rocket launch which sent me off on my new path with a clearer direction.
– David Wiles
The Wisdom of the Enneagram
The Enneagram teaches us that our particular Enneatype functions as a distinct operating system that only allows for certain stimuli to enter into our consciousness and thus limits our perception of self and our environment – this includes in particular other people in our life.
For example: Some of us are enlivened by a robust conversation where as others might perceive it as draining or as a conflict. Others again might just disassociate and not even register an opposing perspective. The Hoffman Process was the first initiation into being able to ‘pause’ before reacting.
This ancient and dynamic personality system of the Enneagram is used to further aid in distinguishing how your particular driving emotional energy, along with the perpetual filter of your intellect can be redefined into 1 of 9 particular character types.
- We will explore how the sub-types impact each type’s structure in very different ways resulting in 27 discrete types
- Further understanding of the Enneagram system with a particular focus on the impact of instinctual sub-type material
- With more personal awareness we achieve more personal freedom to be present to what is true for us
- Finding more emotional and spiritual resilience to take purposeful actions in our lives
- Deepening our understanding and compassion for self and others
- Deepening our relationship to essence
- Through this more sophisticated lens we will gain a better understanding of how our type together with our instinctual sub-type influences our inner and outer world
Knowledge of the Enneagram helps determine what each type; yours and those around you pay attention to and what motivates and directs energy, attitudes and behaviours in life. In understanding the design of the lock of your particular structure, the Enneagram helps you fashion the key to set yourself free.
Once you have identified the individual nature of your Trinity, we offer psycho-spiritual practices designed specifically for you, to embrace more fully, your Quadrinity. This frees up essential life energy to move you into a more integrated way of being and a deepening of spiritual connection and practice.
Expected Outcomes from ‘The Retreat’
- Deepen your understanding and find resolution of the motivation of certain persistent negative patterns
- Understand the underlying emotional needs that create certain fixations
- Develop a practise to deepen your connection to essence that works best to align your unique Quadrinity
- Deepen your understanding of others’ unique sensitivities and perception of reality
- Discover increased emotional resilience, for empathic attunement and augmented leadership skills
- Deepen compassion for others’ struggles with their negative patterns, moods and attitudes
- Get an embodied distinction of what it feels like to have more balance within your Quadrinity and in your life
- Understand how our instincts impact our personality and what each person needs to do to find balance and live more from their essential nature
- Learn more meditation techniques tailored to you
- Be challenged to grow into the next layer of your consciousness
- Resolve interpersonal issues: relationships, family, friends and colleagues
- Move effortlessly from the restlessness of your patterns to resting in your Spirit
Every Hoffman program I have experienced has been inspiring and incredibly valuable for me to have a balanced serene life. The advanced program was wonderful for me – incredible inspiring participants who taught me again the awe of standing in another person’s shoes (and several will be life long friends), wise and loving mentors – Volker and Jutka, a program which helped me feel my full life force, and practical life experience which helped me to set simple activities to help transform my life and relationships. Every program has fundamentally surprised me in the insights I have gained, which seem so obvious when they arise that I know they are true. Thank you so much for helping me find myself and sustained joy.
– Jonathon Love
- The Retreat runs for 4.5 days from midday Saturday until Wednesday early evening
- Facilitated by Volker Krohn & Jutka Freiman
- Pre-enrolment questionnaire & reading material
- A follow-up support session tailored to your small group
- Course materials provided
Sangsurya Gardens and Ocean View
- ‘The Retreat’ is held at Sangurya Retreat Centre in Byron Bay for 4 nights from the Saturday
- Rooms are residential twin-share*
- All meals of delicious healthy food are included
* A limited number of single rooms may be available; the single room surcharge is $590 (incl. gst)
NOTE: Prices & dates are subject to change. Full payment is due two weeks prior to the program commencement. If you cancel or defer your enrolment within 48 hours of the Retreat the full fee is non-refundable. An administration fee of $110 is applicable for deferrals.
Sangurya Swimming Pool
Sangurya Garden Cottage
Sangurya Garden Cottage
Sangurya Garden Cottage
Sangurya Common Room
Sangurya Ocean Sunrise
For any questions, please call +61 (03) 9826 2133 or contact us by email.